The Diversity of Opportunity Partnership is a collaboration between 14 local school districts to offer suburban students one-of-a-kind college and career-oriented learning experiences while being part of a diverse, well-rounded city school community. Very limited seats are available to students in these programs offered at Edison Career and Technology High School and East High School:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
- Construction, Architecture & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Media, Arts & Communication
- Precision Optics and Vision Care
- P-TECH Rochester/Information Technology (graduating with a Regents diploma and tuition-free MCC Associate’s Degree)
- Teaching & Learning Institute
Best of all, transportation is provided, schools offer sports and extracurricular activities and there is no cost to your family. But space is extremely limited and applications must be received by July 31.
Contact us using this form, or call (585) 324-9716 to schedule a tour, speak to a current Edison parent, or receive more information. We are happy to answer any questions you have related to opportunities for suburban students.